Apply to be on the IndySHRM Board of Directors 2021-2022
Wednesday, July 1, 2020
IndySHRM is currently accepting applications for new Board of Directors members to fill open positions for the 2021-2022 two-year term. We're seeking candidates for
- Director of College and Community Relations
- Director of Diversity and Inclusion
- Director of Legislative Affairs
- Director of Volunteer Engagement
- Director of Workforce Readiness
Without dedicated volunteer leaders, IndySHRM would not be able to continue to advance the human resource profession and the capabilities of all human resource professionals in central Indiana.
Benefits of becoming a board member include:
To learn more about our open board positions click here.
- Making an impact and assisting in the development of your chapter and the HR profession
- Being recognized as a leader in the field of human resources
- Developing and expanding your leadership skills
- Earning Professional Development Credits (PDCs) towards SHRM recertification
- Attending IndySHRM programs free of charge, as well as the chance to attend the HR Indiana Conference
- Networking with talented professional peers
If you or someone you know would be interested in serving on the IndySHRM Board of Directors, please complete this application form
or reach out to any current IndySHRM board member for additional information.