Print Page | Contact Us | Report An Issue | Sign In | Join IndySHRM
IndySHRM Southwest: Talent and Technology Engagement
Tell a Friend About This EventTell a Friend

When: Tuesday, January 29, 2019
5:30 PM
Where: Chateau Thomas Winery
6291 Cambridge Way
Plainfield, Indiana  46168
United States
Presenter: Carla McKelvey

Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List  


Only 30% of today’s workforce is engaged, which means the other 70% are either non-engaged or actively disengaged. Employee well-being is directly related to your company’s financial results.  Learn what these companies are doing to create a culture that engages employees and celebrates good work while improving top and bottom line performance.  They will also share how they are using technology to engage and deliver results. Carla McKelvey of Staffmark and Travis French of GEODIS will share tips and best practices that they are successfully utilizing.

Program will be certified for 1.25 SHRM and HRCI credits.


Carla McKelvey is a Senior Vice President at Staffmark responsible for creating talent engagement strategies for their 1700 internal employees and over 40,000 external employees.  Staffmark is a $2B company with operations across the US.  McKelvey works with Staffmark’s customer base which includes business in various industries to assist them in developing onboarding, engagement best practices.







Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Registration begins: 5:30 pm
Introduction & Table Discussions: 6:00 pm
Program begins: 6:15 pm
Program concludes: 7:30 pm


Chateau Thomas Winery
6291 Cambridge Way
Plainfield, Indiana 46168


Members: $30
Non-members: $40

A $5 discount will be applied for those registering a week or more prior to the event.