We support students involved in the various local student chapters of SHRM, as follows:
- Work with sponsored student chapters at local colleges and universities
- Assist student chapter advisors in getting students involved with HR professionals
- Promote communication between students and IndySHRM
- Attend student chapter meetings
- Facilitate student chapter activities and encourage student participation
Note: Student members must be enrolled for at least a minimum of 6 credit hours per term (or equivalent), and be a member of their student chapter (chapter name and national SHRM number are required fields on the application). Once they graduate, they will be eligible to continue their membership with IndySHRM at the applicable regular member rates. Student members cannot vote or hold office in the Association. Student Members may participate in committees of the Board. If a student is not a part of a student chapter, they must pay the regular dues to join.
NEW STUDENT MEMBER
FREE with Student Chapter Membership. Join Now!
INDIANA SHRM STUDENT CHAPTERS THAT WORK WITH INDYSHRM
INDYSHRM COLLEGE & COMMUNITY RELATIONS COMMITTEE
To learn more about this committee and the individuals involved, please see the College & Community Relations section of the IndySHRM Committees page.